Monday, May 4, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Inner Defense

So many germs are out there just waiting for their chance to compromise our immune system.  In our busy, hectic lives, it seems to be easier to catch little bugs & such.  This is because a lot of times we burn the candle at both ends.........we're trying to be everything & do everything for everybody, at home, at work, at school, etc...  All of this puts extra stress on our bodies. Even things we do for fun (extracurricular activities, travel, etc...) can add stress.  When we have these extra stresses on our bodies it is much easier to start feeling bad.  
Young Living has another great supplement that is the perfect fit for times like these...........Inner Defense capsules.  Inner Defense promotes healthy respiratory function & immune support.  It is liquid softgels that contain powerhouse essential oils........Oregano, Thyme, Thieves, Cinnamon Bark, & Clove.  The liquid softgels dissolve quickly for maximum results & support. 
I love the idea of keeping such an amazing support product around.  The only problem is that I want this product for my daughters & neither of them can swallow a capsule yet.  So, I had to figure out a way to get this immune support for them.  I knew that if I got the capsules & opened them, the essential oils used are "hot" oils so they wouldn't be palatable in any food or drink.  They would burn the girls' mouths.  So, I decided to mix my own roller bottle of inner defense.  I had all the individual essential oils on had to make this mix.  So, I grabbed an empty bottle & mixed 8 drops of each EO & then fill the bottle with olive oil.  Now, I have "inner defense" for my girls when they need it.  A roller bottle makes it super easy & convenient.  In times of need I can roll it easily on their feet before bed.
So, have your tried Inner Defense??

No comments:

Post a Comment