Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Tranquil

Let's continue our discussion this week about using Young Living products to enhance our sleep.  We all know that quality sleep is a vital component to our overall well-being.  I'm sure we are like all other families out there & we have our own bedtime routine.  
I remember when I had my first child I was told by so many that a bedtime routine was so important to get them to sleep through the night.  So, I tried desparately to have a consistent bedtime routine.  Guess what???  She still did NOT sleep through the night!!!  Bless her, she didn't sleep through the night until she was about 4 years old.  NOW she sleeps great.  Anyway, when I figured out that a rigid routine was not going to work for her, I relaxed.  No need to stress over a routine that is not working, right.  Even though I relaxed, we still had a "bedtime routine."  I think that is normal for most people.  We all have things that we do to settle down in the evenings.  It may be as simple as watching a favorite TV show to relax or it may involve many more steps.  

At our home we all have our own way of getting ready for sleep. After supper the girls get to play outside for a while.  Then it is bathtime.  After baths, we sometimes have a bedtime cartoon.  After the cartoon it is time for everyone to apply their oils.   Most of the time I already have the diffuser ready to turn on.  I usually diffuse lavender & cedarwood.  If we are dealing with anything else, I will add more oils accordingly (high stress day = Stress Away, coughs & stuffy noses = RC or Eucalyptus, germs = Thieves &/or Purification, etc...).  
For my husband, it is as simple as rolling on some Tranquil.  With its soft, pleasant aroma it will help relax your body in just a few minutes.  
 Tranquil is a blend of lavender, cedarwood, roman chamomile, & coconut oil.  The fact that it comes in a roll-on makes it that much better.  It is perfectly convenient & portable.  My husband & I love to use Tranquil right before bedtime.  My oldest daughter also uses it at bedtime along with something other oils to help her relax from her day.  
 Young Living has recently revamped all of the roller bottles!!  Look how pretty they are!!! 
If you are looking for something new to try to help you sleep, give Tranquil a try.  I truly believe you'll be very glad that you did!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment