Monday, May 11, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Orange

One thing that has continued to amaze me when it comes to essential oils is that there are SO MANY uses for each & every oil.  I guarantee you if you try a new oil, doesn't matter what it is, & then you talk to 3 different people, you will get 3 more new ways to use that new oil!!!  The citrus oils are such a happy group of oil.  These are cold pressed from the rind.  Orange oil contains the naturally occurring constituent D-limolene.  This is  a natural degreaser among other things. Orange oil (along with the other citrus oils) is known to help lift your spirits & relax your body.  Talking about calming down some anxious moods!!!  Sign me up for some orange oil!!
I used Orange oil the most during the gloomy winter weather.  A few drops in the diffuser & my house smelled like sunshine & warm weather.  Definitely a mood lifter!!!  Orange is also delicious when added to several recipes & drinks.  I recently made some very yummy orange dreamscicle cookie bars.  I found the recipe on Pinterest & instead of using orange koolaid, I used 15 drops of Orange oil............so much better for us!!  And the cookie bars were a big hit!!!  If you haven't tried orange oil yet, I hope you'll consider putting it on your next order.

No comments:

Post a Comment