Saturday, May 2, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Red, Ningxia Red

Have you tried Young Living's Ningxia Red yet?  If you haven't you seriously need to stop reading right now & go get you some.  Seriously!!!  This stuff is crazy good for you!!!  Let me tell you a little bit about it!! This is a powerhouse antioxidant drink made from wolfberry puree & other antioxidant packed super fruits.  Besides that it is also infused with Young Living's essential oils.  This stuff can help support a healthy body from head to toe!!! 

 How do we use this amazing drink?  Well, my girls & I take 1-2 oz daily.  My girls love that I have them their very own monogrammed mason jar shot glasses to take their red from!!  I usually add just a splash of the Ningxia Berry syrup to theirs for some added sweetness. Then I let them choose an oil add if they want.  I like to mix up the way I take mind.........some days I'll take it in shot glass or straight from the pouch.  Other days I love to fix me a really rockin' powerhouse smoothie.  We make our own goat's milk kefir & I sweeten it with a tiny bit of maple syrup.  Then add frozen fruit & whatever extras I want/need.  My husband takes it occasionally but not as often as the girls & I do.  When I feel like we're succeptable to getting a weakened immune system or have been exposed to something, I really increase the intake amount & mix some Thieves with it.  During the cold winter months, the "sick season,"  I used hot apple cider & added my red & Thieves to it!!  YUM!!!


 If you'd like to read more from Young Living about Ningxia Red you can see key benefits & The Ningxia Red Difference here. So, now I'm gonna ask..........

No comments:

Post a Comment