Thursday, May 28, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Nitro

So, have you discovered Young Living's Ningxia Nitro yet??  If you haven't you are totally missing out!!!  I mean, seriously!!  You need to stop reading right now & go order your Nitro.  Go ahead, I'll wait.....then you can finish reading!!! :)
 Okay, everyone ready now?  Let's move on.  I seriously believe this is some of the BEST stuff EVER!!!!  NingXia Nitro™ combines 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils with naturally powerful ingredients to lift mental clarity and focus while also providing a surge of energy when needed.
Primary Benefits: *Increases mental fitness, cognitive alertness, and physical acuity* *Enhances athletic performance and endurance* *Boosts energy and serves as a daily pick-me-up*  See, doesn't that sound like something EVERYONE needs in their life?  I know I do!  Even Young Living's founder, Gary Young LOVES NITRO.  At the 2013 Convention he said, "I can't give you more time, but I can give you more energy."  You can see more of why Nitro (along with the amazing propterties of Ningxia Red) is the answer to the energy question by reading HERE.

  So, how do you Nitro?  Let me tell you, there is no wrong way!!  You can slurp it right out of the tube or you can enjoy it mixed with another drink or smoothie.  The possibilities are limitless.  My favorite way to enjoy Nitro is to add it to my morning smoothie.  I start with our homemade goat's milk yogurt.  Then I add fresh & frozen fruit, a little Ningxia Red, a tiny splash of maple syrup, & a tube Nitro.   Then I'll usually add an essential oil for enhance flavor.  A smoothie of this caliber is sure to power me through my morning!!
Nitro is also a perfect pick-me-up for that afternoon slump we all hit.  Instead of reaching for the coffee or energy drink, why not grab a Nitro?  It is so much better for you. Here are more ways to use YL's Nitro.


Nitro along with Ningxia Red is a powerful way to start your day.  Try it the next time you need an extra kick of energy. 



One of my goals of this series is to get myself back into exercising & taking care of myself.  I mean, I can't take care of my family if I don't take care of myself, right?  So, I'm really enjoying slurping a Nitro before a brisk walk. 
What is your favorite way to have your Nitro?

No comments:

Post a Comment