Sunday, May 3, 2015

Spring Into Wellness, ~ Multigreens Capsules

I know when everyone hears Young Living, we think essential oils.  And you all know how I feel about these essential oils, so that is a valid assumption.  But did you know that Young Living has a whole host of amazing supplements & other products to help us make sure that we are operating at a high overall wellness potential.  
In the world we live in today, it is HARD to get all the nutrients we need from our foods.  We live in a time of fast food, highly processed food, & busy lifestyles so that it is hard to get whole, real food.  If you are a picky eater (or if you have a child that is one), it is even more difficult.  So today I want to introduce to YL's Multigreen Capsules.
 This supplement is a wonderful way to fill your diet with a high source of nutrients & vitamins that you (or your child) may be lacking in your day to day diet.  Here is what Young Living says about Multigreens on their website:  "MultiGreens™ is a nutritious chlorophyll formula designed to boost vitality by working with the glandular, nervous, and circulatory systems.* MultiGreens is made with spirulina, alfalfa sprouts, barley grass, bee pollen, eleuthero, Pacific kelp, and therapeutic-grade essential oils."  Packed full of nutrition!!!!  Such an amazing product.  
I add Multigreens to my smoothies & love it.  I'm not a picky eater, but even at my best, I know I am not getting enough veggies in my diet.  My Aubrey is a super picky eater.  One thing that she does love is plain yogurt sweetened with a little honey.  So, I've started adding Multigreens to her yogurt!!!  Helping my picky eater get more of the vitamins & nutrients she needs!!!  Have you tried Multigreens yet?  I'd love to hear from you!!!
I'm enjoying sharing with you this month.  I hope you'll be back to read more & I hope you find something that helps you!!  Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment