Thursday, May 7, 2015

Spring Into Wellnes ~ Oregano

I have always loved Italian food.......pizza, spaghetti, lasagna.  YUMMY!!  Before I discovered Young Living, I believed oregano was only a dried spice in my cabinet. I did eventually discover that I could plant & use fresh oregano too.  But that was really the extent of my knowledge on the subject.  I knew that oregano made food taste good.  
I didn't know that was barely the tip of the iceberg!!  Oregano is a powerhouse of goodness for our bodies!!  Did you know that?? What makes oregano such an amazingly powerful oil is that it contains the highest levels of the phenol carvacrol.  It has been used to support wellness & boost immunity for centuries.
Oregano is one oil that I make sure my family is not without!!  It is one of the oils that I used to make a roller bottle of an immunity blend. My youngest daughter has always been prone to sicknesses.  She's small & will almost always catch whatever is going around.  Oregano has been a huge help for her.  At the first sign of a sore throat or stuffy nose or sinus irritation we start applying on the girls. If it is my husband or myself feeling these symptoms, then I make us a powerful capsule.  We usually only have to apply or ingest for 2-3 days. I have been amazed by this oil.  

I do also enjoy using my Oregano oil in the kitchen.  For several years now I have been making my own marinara sauce.  My family wants lasagna or spaghetti once a week.  The oregano oil really punches up the flavor of the sauce & I love that by using it in my cooking my family is getting the therapeutic benefits! It is a WIN-WIN!! 
If you haven't already gotten you a bottle of this goodness you really should put it on your next order.  I'd love to hear from you about how you're using Oregano Oil. 

No comments:

Post a Comment