Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spring Into Wellnes ~ Peace & Calming

Did you know that you have flex points on the bottom of your feet?  If you have ever studied reflexology then this will be familiar to you. There are flex points on the bottom of your feet that are connected to each area of your body.  This is so fascinating to me.  How does this relate to your Spring Into Wellness Series??  Well, because I've learned during my time using essential oils that if you are in doubt about where to apply an oil, then always go to the bottom of your feet.  You'll never miss there!! 
Peace & Calming is a gentle, comforting blend that freshens the air & creates a calm, peaceful atmosphere throughout the home.  This blend works particularly well on my youngest daughter.  She is past taking naps most days now, but when I first got my kit, she was still napping daily.  I made a prediluted roller bottle of Peace & Calming just for her.  At naptime we would get in the rocking chair & I would roll some P&C on the bottom of her feet.  She also wanted a tiny drop on the tip of her nose so she could smell it.  To this day she says it is her favorite oil to smell!!  We would only have to rock for 15-20 minutes & she would be asleep.........& not just asleep, but MOUTH HANGING OPENED ASLEEP!! Just like MAGIC!!!  
Peace & Calming can completely relax your body & mind.  It is great to diffuse before bedtime.  Check out some other ways it can be used: 

  • Massage Peace & Calming essential oil blend on the reflex points of the feet and back of the neck for a soothing and relaxing effect.
  • Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend on feet to release tension and promote a good night’s rest.
  • Rub Peace & Calming essential oil blend behind overactive pets’ ears after an afternoon of playing with the kids.

Peace & Calming also helps me relax after exercising.  I prefer to exercise in the mornings (right now, I'm trying to get myself back into a routine), but sometimes life doesn't allow this & I have to exercise in the evenings.  When I do this my legs get really restless.  A little Peace & Calming & Lavender applied to my calf muscles really calms them down so I can sleep!!
Check out a few more ideas on how to use Peace & Calming.

No comments:

Post a Comment