Sunday, May 24, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Ocotea & Cinnamon Bark

Today we'll turn our focus to two oils that help your body maintain healthy function. The first oil that we'll talk about is Ocotea.  Ocotea is extracted from an Ecuadorian tree & it has the highest level of alpha humulene of any Young Living essential oil, which is a compound that helps aid the body's natural response to irritation and injury. Ocotea also has natural cleansing and purifying properties.  Now I'll share some ways to use Ocotea:



Here is an article with more information & uses of Ocotea.

Let's also look at Cinnamon Bark.  The warm, spicy aroma of cinnamon has been sought throughout the ages both as a valuable commodity & for its ability to improve wellness. Cinnamon is thought to promote healthy cardiovascular & immune function. You can also use it to enhance your cooking, or dilute and massage into chakras to create a soothing, relaxing sensation. 
We'll talk later this week about the Slique product line, but here is a YL blog post using Cinnamon Bark in a recipe.
I love this plan for using these oils.  In fact, I have me about two weeks worth of capsules already made & I'm keeping them in the freezer (I'm doing this so the citrus oils won't eat through the capsule before I can take them).  Have you tried this?  What were your results? 


No comments:

Post a Comment