Saturday, May 16, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Valor

If you've been around Young Living any length of time you know that the oil blend known as Valor is the same as liquid gold!!!  It is a highly sought after blend that is so popular that it spends much of its time out of stock.  Valor is one of those products that I always have on my order when it is available & I always get the maximum that I'm allotted. This blend must be amazing to be so wildly popular, right?  Why is everyone buying & hording & celebrating when they get their hands on a bottle?  
Valor is another oil blend that provides beneficial & therapeutic properties for so many things...........from spinal pain & alignment to anxious energy to low self confidence to sleep to snoring!!  Yep, you read that right.........SNORING!!!!  Did you know that snoring is the primary cause of sleep disruption for approximately 90 million American adults???  Amazing!!!  Now you also know...........there's an oil for that!!!!  A drop of Valor on the bottom of the big toe will alleviate snoring for most people.  Go ahead, give it a try!!!!  


Valor also helps promote relaxation & calming so that you can get a good, sound night's sleep.  I have also discovered that Valor helps eliminate teeth grinding. My oldest daughter & I both grind our teeth at night.  So, at bedtime we put a little Valor on our lower jaw.  It helps ease the tension & relax the jaw so that we don't grind our teeth.  That makes us ALL sleep better!!!
So, who all has a stash of this amazing oil blend??  I know I do..........there'll be good sleep at this house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment