Friday, May 8, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Joy

It is time to start another week in our series Spring Into Wellness.  During week 2 we will be focusing on Mood/Stress/Anxiety.  I mean, really, who can't use this???  I know this will be beneficial for my home.  I hope you can say the same.  We are all human & therefore we all deal with the stresses of life.......family issues, financial problems, sickness, work issues, and we could go on & on & on & on.  Just life, in general, is very stressful & we all deal with these stresses differently.  I hope by the end of this week, we'll all have even more ways to help alleviate stress & anxiety.
Do you ever have days when you are just less than happy?  I know I do.  We women & our moods can be very complicated.  Even in my girls, as young as they are, I can see the moods.  My poor husband!!! Well, guess what!!  Young Living has the perfect oil blend to help with our moods. 
Joy has such a pleasing & uplifting scent.  I love to diffuse Joy while my girls are working on their school work.  In fact, that is when I witness my first real experience with Joy.  Back in the fall, Ava was learning multiplication.  She was struggling & really letting it mess with her  mood during school.  She felt completely unable to comprehend & remember how to do it.  One day she was working at the table & I noticed that she was crying these big crocodile tears.  It broke my heart.  I asked her what was wrong & she said, "I can't get this.  I just wish school & math didn't exist at all."  WOW!!!!  So, I told her to take a break & walk away from it.  I mean she was getting the concept, it was the memorizing that was freaking her out.  So, she walked away.  I told her to apply some Joy over her heart. While she did that I got some Joy in the diffuser with some peppermint.  She went to play for about 10 minutes & then I called her back in to finish her work.  I was nervous that she might break down again, but when she came back in, she stood at the table & was singing while she was finishing her math.  AND she got most of the problems correct!!!  I was completely impressed!!  Joy is now a constant in our house.......especially during school!!!  
 Another favorite way that use Joy is in an Epsom salts bath.  I discovered Epsom salts when I first started using essential oils.  Have you tried this??  Let me tell you, the Epsom salts alone are incredible in a bath. Then when you add these amazing oils it is AMAZING!!!!  So, the next time you have the blues or stress that is getting you down, reach for your bottle of Joy.  How do you like to use Joy? 



No comments:

Post a Comment