Monday, May 11, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Stress Away

My go to oil these days seems to be Stress Away!!  Have you tried it yet?  It smells exactly like a island paradise.  Now who couldn't relax & calm down after smelling that?  The first few times that I used Stress Away, I used it purely for the smell. Vanilla has always been a favorite fragrance of mine.  When you mix it with lime, it is just blissful!!  Along with the vanilla & lime, Stress Away also contains lavender & copaiba.  So after I got past the smell, I started to notice the amazing effect it was having on me.  Within just a few minutes I can feel the tension start to relax.  I usually apply Stress Away to the back of my neck & to my wrists. 


You can read about more ways to utilize Stress Away HERE.  








Stress Away is a definite must have on the job. So, the next time life is coming at you too fast & is more than you can handle, reach for the Stress Away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment