Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Spring Into Wellness ~ Power Meal

I have always like the idea of "meal replacement shakes" when I'm trying to diet & lose weight.  Somehow it helps me better manage my calories by having something like that & just know, "Okay, this is breakfast."  Well, by this point in this series, you have to know that Young Living has the perfect product for that purpose.  I'm talking about Power Meal.  I love to use Power Meal to make my smoothies at home.  It is super easy & yummy.  I throw in come fresh & frozen fruit.  Then I use my homemade goat's milk yogurt, Ningxia Red, a tiny splash of maple syrup, & Power Meal.  After I blend all that up, I add whichever essential oil I want to add flavor to my smoothie.  This morning I used Citrus Fresh.  I know that when I make a smoothie like this, I am getting full & complete nutrition.  And I can certainly feel it throughout the morning.  I have a little extra pep in my step & stay full much longer. 
Power Meal is rich in calcium, antioxidants & amino acids, & it delivers an impressive 20 grams of protein per serving  plus a complete vitamin, mineral and enzyme profile.  How's that for whole nutrition!?!  I have found Power Meal to be  a delicious, satisfying, rice-based meal replacement.

 How do you know you're getting the BEST nutrition.  For me, the thing that "sold" me on YL is the Seed To Seal process.  This is completely unique to Young Living.  No other company out there can offer this kind of purity promise.  And because of their integrity, they will not compromise on this process.  It is truly top notch.  Here is a link for you to check out more on the Seed to Seal.  Check out the amazing process Young Living goes through to create all of their top notch nutritional supplements & see this great list of products from Young Living to aid in weight management.

Which products have you tried or are you looking forward to trying to reach your health & fitness goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment