Friday, April 3, 2015

Essential Oils Roller Bar

I LOVE to do Make & Take classes for my local Young Living team members.  They are always a lot of fun & everyone is able to ask questions & share what is working for them.  Recently, I decided to do a different spin on the Make & Take class.  One of my favorite ways to use essential oils is mixing up "recipes" for various issues & putting them in a roller bottle.  These roller bottles are so convenient & easy too use.  Because of the recipe already being mixed, they are also prediluted.  It just doesn't get any easier than using a roller bottle.  I figured if I like using these, then others probably do too!  

So, I decided to do a Saturday come & go brunch with an essential oil roller bar.  It was a huge success..........everyone was really excited about learning these various recipes.
When I do oil classes, I try to serve "oily" food.  This just shows people the flexibility of YLEOs.  For the roller bar class I had roasted garlic hummus with Lime oil to serve with veggies & crackers, cream cheese fruit dip with Citrus Fresh oil to serve with fruit, banana nut bread with Cinnamon Bark & Nutmeg oils, muffins with Orange oil (pictured below), & a super delicious Ningxia Red punch!!  Everyone is always so excited about trying foods/drinks with essential oils. 

I invited my team to come to this roller bar & I supplied all the materials & essential oils needed to make the roller bars.  They could pay a fee ($20) & were able to leave with 3 roller bottles ready to use.  I had the 8 recipes below that they could choose from. 
My daughters LOVE these essential oils & felt they just had to participate in the roller bar class.  So, I let them each choose 2 recipes to make.  They chose the happy blend, focus blend, anxiety blend, & booboo blend.  I think these were really good choices that fit our needs very well!! 
 
This class was such a success..........we can't wait to have another roller bar class!!  I'd love to hear what your favorite roller bottle recipes are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment