Thursday, April 30, 2015

Exciting Things Are Coming..........

I cannot believe it is the last day of April! Seriously, how did this happen???  I find myself really noticing time marching swiftly now......I'm trying to embrace more time with my babies because they really aren't babies anymore.  I find myself more emotional & really trying to focus on the truly important things. 

 It doesn't help that my 40th birthday is coming up next month.  WHAT???  I really do not feel like I've been here that long.  I find myself really taking stock of my life.  While doing that, I've come to a huge realization (well, honestly I've known this for a long time, but didn't want to admit it).  My health is far from desirable. So, then I had to decide what I'm going to do about that. I've decided to have a month long celebration so we can all learn how to "Spring Into Wellness."  I'm planning to share daily posts & tips & hopefully help myself & others through this process.  Some posts will be here on the blog & others will be on Facebook.  I am going to have a different health focus each week.  Now, everyone KNOWS how much I love my Young Living Essential Oils.  But that is not all I'll be sharing.  We've been focusing for a couple of years on cleaning up our diet & growing our own food.  So, I will also be sharing tips I've learned from our homesteading lifestyle.  I'm so excited about this online event!!!  I hope you will check in to see what is going on.  There will also be giveaways (I have a few partners who have offered prizes to share) &  prizes.  And it will also be loads of FUN!!!!  Stay tuned for more information!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment