Thursday, April 30, 2015

The Family That Plays Together

I love it when we can go have fun as a family. Life is so busy & time is really flying by. I want to enjoy all the little moments I can with my girls. Thankfully we had a weekend like that just recently.  So, we started out enjoying a day at Chuck E. Cheese.  These girls had a blast.
 The next day we headed to the zoo.  We typically go to the Nashville Zoo.....in fact, we have a membership there.  While we still LOVE that zoo, we decided that this trip we needed a change.  So we headed to the Birmingham Zoo.  It was great as well.   Such a fun day learning & exploring with my family!!  They got to dig for fossils & ride a camel.  What a cool day!!! 
We also got to see 2 really cool birds.  They had a golden eagle couple.  And the display was done in a way that we were able to look down & watch the eagle building its nest.  It was just fascinating watching this huge graceful bird moving these sticks around to make a home.  Then there was a beautiful peacock wandering around.  Now we've seen peacocks walking around before but I have never seen one fan its tail out!!  This bird was really putting on a show for us.  It fanned its tail & was bouncing around in a really gorgeous display!!!

Thankful for time like this with my family!!  I'm striving to find the joy in everyday life!!!  I hope you are too!!  Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment