Sunday, March 29, 2015

How To Get Started Using Essential Oils

I know so many people who are just starting to use essential oils.  I remember that time so well.  My family has been oily for a little over a year now.  I have to say, it has been one of our best decisions ever!!!  It is also something that we all four LOVE using!!  In the past year, we've learned how to use these oils in ways that work best for us.  If you are still new to oils I invite you to check out the rest of my blog.  I have several posts here to help you learn how to use these oils & gain confidence through using them!  

I did a previous post entitled So,,I Got My Starter Kit..............Now What??.  I'd love for you to check it out .  I hope  you find it helpful.  

 
Today I want to share with you a video that I did for my team.  I know how intimidating it can be to get your kit & you want to try it all & yet you're afraid of messing up!!  Well, this is an intro video to using Young Living's Premium Starter KitPlease let me know if I ca help you in any way on your oily journey!!  You can comment here or email me or find me on facebook. 



No comments:

Post a Comment