Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Thr!ve 2015

Thrive!!!!  What does that mean to you? To me it means to grow abundantly.....whether in our personal life or in our business life or in our spiritual life.  The dictionary definition for thrive is "to grow or develop successfully : to flourish or succeed".  I think we all understand this concept.  And I believe we all want to thrive & that God made us to thrive. 

A year ago when I signed up to get my YL starter kit, I had no intentions of starting a business......little did I know that a different path was before me as soon I started sharing what we were using.  As I started seeing improvement in some areas of our life, I started telling people about it.  Before long I had several friends & family wanting to sign up as well.  And so my little team was born.  I'm so blessed to have Elizabeth as my upline on this journey.  She has been a wealth of information & has had endless patience with me.    Being on her team has allowed me to have invaluable resources at my fingertips.  One of those resources being Elizabeth's upline, Monique.  This lady has a huge heart & has had huge success with Young Living.  Her ultimate goal?  To help others find the oils & to help other business builders have the tools they need to build their businesses.  Part of her vision came to fruition at the beginning of this month & I'm so thankful that I got to go & participate in it!!

The Thr!ve Conference was held in Nashville, Tennessee at the Opryland Hotel.  What an experience!!!!  So many people there to share their wisdom & perspective.  We got to set through sessions on business growth & sessions about YL products!!  My head was truly about to explode from all the information!!!
Besides all the information from the conference itself, I was also able to spend time with Elizabeth.  Since she is not local to me, this was a huge treat!!  Just getting to talk with her helps inspire me!!  We were able to talk about products & business strategies & even just about life in general. 
I was thrilled to be able to meet Monique in person.  I have been her facebook friend from the beginning of my YL journey & I've followed her posts & feel like I "know" her.  So, it was great to actually be able to meet her & talk face to face. 
I prefer to stay behind the camera.  But for Thrive I made an exception.  Elizabeth took our pictures with the rank signs that I had outside of the conference area.  My current rank with YL is Executive!!  I am so thankful for these oils & the journey that they've put me on!!  I'm ready the THRIVE in 2015!!!!  Who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment