Wednesday, February 11, 2015

It's My Oily Birthday!!!!!

Who likes to celebrate??  I DO!!!  Well, boy do I have something to celebrate this month!!!  It was 1 year ago on February 8th that I ordered my Young Living Premium Starter Kit!!!  And what a year it has been!!  This has definitely been a change for the better for my family.  We use these oils daily & for EVERYTHING!!  Seriously.........remember a few years ago when the smart phones & apps were becoming so popular, there was a commercial "there's an app for that."  Well, the same can be said for oils. It seems that every time I hear someone talking about something bothering them or something they're dealing with, I find myself wanting to help by saying, "There's an OIL for that!!!!"  
When my kit arrived, I was like a kid at Christmas. It was a very exciting day!!  I couldn't wait for someone to sniffle or cough or have something to hurt just so I could pull my oils out!!  Seriously!!  
 
If you're interested, you can go here to ready My Essential Oil Story.  I wrote this a couple of months ago.  The thing is, as I'm on this journey, I could keep adding to this story everyday!!!  
 
I still LOVE to be able to use these oils to help others.  I keep some in my purse & listen for opportunities to pull them out & use on friends & family!!  My mom says that she can tell when I'm talking about these oils........my face lights up!! And I truly feel that way......it is such a bright spot for me to feel confident in sharing a wonderful & natural way with others!!  
 
Well, let's get back to the celebration..............If you have been hearing all the great things about these amazing & life changing oils & are interested in starting your own oily journey, I'd love to help you do that!!!
Through the 28th of February I have some very special gifts to offer to anyone who chooses to get their Premium Starter Kit through me!!  I promise you it will be a decision you will not regret!!  My only regret with these oils is that I didn't find them SOONER!!!  

Below are some Premium Starter Kit options that are available!!  Please comment on this post or email me at ericalovell@att.net or find me on Facebook & message me there!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment