Friday, August 7, 2015

#1Step in August

So, we're at the end of the first week of August (I'm not sure how that happened so fast......time is really FLYING!!).  Most everyone that you know wants to be healthy.  Whether they admit it or not, whether they are actively pursuing it or not.  What I told you that it doesn't have to be have to HARD!  If you knew that you could accomplish your health & wellness goals easily, who wouldn't jump on board???


 My amazing Young Living leader has started a fabulous Facebook group for the month of August.  This group is called #1Step.  It is a wonderful group of people who are all striving for the same goal.......to better our health & wellness.  Elizabeth is also amazing with photography & design & she has made these incredible graphics for the group.  (I hope she doesn't mind me using them here!!)  :)

 The point & purpose of this group is to realize & encourage each other to know that we can ALL reach our health & wellness goals by taking 1 healthy step & decision each day!! How awesome is that!!!  When you break it down to 1 simple, healthy decision a day, it becomes really easy & totally doable!! 

I am super excited to be participating in this group.  So much fun & encouragement being shared.  Here is a quick selfie I snapped at the beginning of the month with my goals.  This is really going to help jump start me into a new, healthy me!!!  Can't wait to see the progress!!  And I would LOVE to have you join me!!  If you want to participate in this #1Step group, please comment on this post or email me (ericalovell@att.net), or message me on Facebook (ME) & I'll be happy to get you added.  

Now, let's talk about those goals!!  We all have goals.......we can have personal goals, financial goals, spiritual goals, work goals, fitness goals.....you get the idea.  For this group we will be focusing on health & wellness goals.  Taking our health into our own hands.  When thinking about your goals, you want them to be specific, realistic, attainable, & measurable.   Once your goals are set, you need to make a plan & get to work.  You'll be achieving your goals before you know it!!
So, I thought I'd share some of my goals with you!!  My goals for this month to have better health are to drink 100 oz of water a day (this one's tough!), continue & complete my couch to 5k program, lose 5 pounds, drink 2oz of Ningxia Red daily, get back to my healthy & weekly meal planning, blog about my #1Step journey, and consistently take my lemon, peppermint, & grapefruit capsules to help with my weight management.  Each of these goals will help me be a better, healthier me!!  So, tell me what are your goals!!!  I'd love to hear from you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment