Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wanna Know More About ER?

I know that you've heard me talk about Young Living Essential Oils & how much I LOVE them!!  Well, today I'm going to tell you about a program that YL offers to their members.  It is called Essential Rewards. 
Essential Rewards is the monthly autoship for Young Living Essential Oils.  It requires a 50PV minimum order each month.  When you order through ER you earn a percentage back in points to be used later for free stuff. PLUS you also get a cheaper shipping rate!!!  Totally an amazingly generous program by YL.  
If you are like me & you love & use your YLEOs daily, then you're going to be running out & needing to replace these precious oils.  Why not be rewarded for ordering.  There is no fee to sign up for ER & you can cancel at any time.  I would recommend if you are going to cancel that you cash your points out first.....otherwise you lose them.  That would make me sad!!!  Also, you're allowed 1 "grace" month per 12 months.  This means that 1 month during a 12 month period, you do not have to order.  I'm tellin' ya....Young Living really takes care of their members.  I'm going to share a video with you by the amazing Monique McLean.  She is my upline's upline.  :) She just has a way with words.  You can check out her Essential Rewards video HERE

Hopefully after the video you are understanding the workings of Essential Rewards.  In case you're not, here are a couple more graphics to help explain it further.  If you're not on Essential Rewards & would like to be, I'll be happy to help you.

So, what are you waiting for??  Let's get you signed up for Essential Rewards!!

No comments:

Post a Comment