Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Bucket List

 
Do you have a bucket list?  You know, a list of things you want to do or places you want to see before you "kick the bucket?"  Do you remember a few years ago there was a movie called The Bucket List starring Jack Nicholson & Morgan Freeman (two men that have always enjoyed watching)........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bucket_List While this movie has some really sad & difficult parts to watch, it has a very good meaning & purpose.  Maybe this is something that I'm just now learning to focus on. 
I've found in the past couple of years that I'm trying to be very focused on spending my days jam packed with the people & things that make me happiest to be alive & soaking in every moment I can.........whether this means traveling & big trips OR relishing family game night at home. This line of thought automatically lends itself to thinking of things I want to add to my bucket list.
I've been thinking about simple stuff all the way up to extravagant stuff. So, I decided I'd share my thoughts with anyone who wants to listen.  One bucket list item that I'm currently working on is to regain control of my health & my life by healthy eating & exercising. Along with this, I want to LOVE running. I will get there. ;) Another part of this is to teach my girls how to make exercise a daily part of their lives & how to make healthy food choices.

One of my more extravagant items is to release a floating lantern. I'm not sure what it is, but this idea has always appealed to me. Gotta find out where I can do this!! Monique McLean recently did this with her family in Utah. I had the honor of meeting Monique a couple of years ago at the Thrive Conference in Nashville.  She is in my upline through Young Living.  She (& her family) have such a zest for life.  I'm very thankful to her for sharing her pictures with me to use in this post.  Don't these pictures look like such an amazing experience?!  I'm going to see if I can find available information on where to do this!! 
So, now let's grab by life the horns & really embrace & enjoy every single moment!!!  Now it's your turn....what's on YOUR bucket list????
I can't wait to hear from you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment