Thursday, October 8, 2015

We are Family

How is it that my first little baby is 9 & my last little baby is 6??  I feel like I was just in the hospital last week having my first baby!!  Time is flying and it is completely bittersweet. I am so happy & thankful that my girls are healthy & growing as they should. But I do wish there was a "slo mo" button. I just want my girls to stay little & innocent as long as possible. The old saying really is true...."The days are long, but the years are short." So very short....

Here are some pictures from each of their birthdays.....Ava's was in June, Aub's was last week. 


FAMILY.........what does it mean to you? To me it means everything in the world. I'm no going I pretend that I love my family anymore than the next mom/parent out there. We should all love our family more than anyone else. These girls are truly the best part of me. And Jim, well, he is the very best husband & daddy around. I wouldn't want to share this life with anyone else. 
I wonder if I tell them enough. I guess, if I have to ask then the answer is NO!! Hmm.....something to work on. 😉
Well, just for the record, these are my people....
....& they are everything to me.  I hope they know that!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment